*5% Off Case of 12* *13th Case Free*
Fill your best friend’s bowl with wholesome nutrition when you feed them Zignature Trout & Salmon Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Canned Dog Food. Your pup will enjoy a delicious dinner made with real Trout and Salmon from the Northwestern US, wholesome peas, chickpeas, and cranberries. This meat-first recipe offers pups the protein they need to thrive, while Zignature’s limited ingredient recipe throws out troublesome ingredients like chicken, corn, wheat, soy, and potatoes, creating peak hypoallergenic, low-glycemic nutrition. Combine that with key antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and a complete spectrum of vitamins and minerals for a well-rounded meal that goes beyond nature to become your pet’s signature food for life.Key Benefits
- This grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Made with Trout and Salmon from the cold waters of the Northwestern USA.
- Trout provides a high-quality source of complete protein loaded with essential heart-friendly Omega-3 Fatty Acids, is rich in Vitamin B12, and provides Niacin, B6, Phosphorus and Selenium.
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
- Wholesome peas and chickpeas round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates
Ingredients: Trout, Fish Broth, Salmon, Peas, Chickpeas, Agar-Agar, Calcium Carbonate, Salmon Meal, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Cranberries, Blueberries, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).