Lamb Formula Dry | Zignature
*In-Store Only* *13th Bag Free*
Fill your best friend’s bowl with wholesome nutrition when you feed them Zignature Lamb Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. Your pup will enjoy a delicious dinner made with real, farm-raised lamb from New Zealand, wholesome peas, chickpeas, and flaxseed. This meat-first recipe offers pups the protein they need to thrive, while Zignature’s limited ingredient recipe throws out troublesome ingredients like chicken, corn, wheat, soy, and potatoes, creating peak hypoallergenic, low-glycemic nutrition. Combine that with key antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and a complete spectrum of vitamins and minerals for a well-rounded meal that goes beyond nature to become your pet’s signature food for life.Key Benefits
- • This grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Made with Lamb from the farmlands of New Zealand.
- A staple source of complete protein, Lamb provides Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus and Manganese, and is rich in Vitamin A and B12, Riboflavin, Niacin, Iron, Zinc, Copper and Selenium.
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
- Wholesome peas and chickpeas round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants, and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates.
Ingredients: Lamb, Lamb Meal, Peas, Chickpeas, Pea Flour, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Citric Acid), Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Minerals(Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Selenium Yeast), Chorine Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Blueberries, Carrots, Cranberries, Lactic Acid, DL Methionine, Calcium Iodate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.