*In-Store Only* *5% Off Case & 13th Case Free*
Fill your best friend’s bowl with wholesome nutrition when you feed them Zignature Lamb Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Canned Dog Food. Your pup will enjoy a delicious dinner made with real, farm-raised lamb from New Zealand, wholesome peas, chickpeas, and carrots. This meat-first recipe offers pups the protein they need to thrive, while Zignature’s limited ingredient recipe throws out troublesome ingredients like chicken, corn, wheat, soy, and potatoes, creating peak hypoallergenic, low-glycemic nutrition. Combine that with key antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and a complete spectrum of vitamins and minerals for a well-rounded meal that goes beyond nature to become your pet’s signature food for life.Key Benefits
- This grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Made with Lamb from the farmlands of New Zealand.
- A staple source of complete protein, Lamb provides Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus and Manganese, and is rich in Vitamin A and B12, Riboflavin, Niacin, Iron, Zinc, Copper, and Selenium.
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
- Wholesome peas and chickpeas round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates.
Ingredients: Lamb, Lamb Broth, Lamb Liver, Peas, Carrots, Chickpeas, Lamb Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Agar-Agar, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cranberries, Blueberries, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).