*13th Bag Free*
Fill your best friend’s bowl with wholesome nutrition when you feed them Zignature Duck Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. Your pup will enjoy a delicious dinner made with real, farm-raised Duck from Western France, wholesome peas, chickpeas, and flaxseed. This meat-first recipe offers pups the protein they need to thrive, while Zignature’s limited ingredient recipe throws out troublesome ingredients like chicken, corn, wheat, soy, and potatoes, creating peak hypoallergenic, low-glycemic nutrition. Combine that with key antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and a complete spectrum of vitamins and minerals for a well-rounded meal that goes beyond nature to become your pet’s signature food for life.
- This grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Made with Duck from Western France.
- Duck is high in essential Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Iron, Phosphorus, Zinc and Selenium, while low in sodium.
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
- Wholesome peas and chickpeas round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates.
Ingredients: Duck, Duck Meal, Chickpeas, Pea Flour, Peas, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Flaxseed, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Natural Flavors, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate), Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Blueberries, Carrots, Cranberries, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate).