Help keep your BFF's coat white and bright with TropiClean's Whitening Awapuhi & Coconut Shampoo! It's not only great for white fur, but it contains protein that also helps to naturally highlight all coat colors, making it paw-fect for tricolor coats! This soap-free product features awapuhi (a plant from the ginger family) and blueberry work to enhance the color, while oatmeal and vitamin E cleanse and moisturize the skin and fur, leaving your pet snuggly soft and smelling great! Work this shampoo into a rich lather to clean, condition and brighten your fur-ever friend's coat!Key Benefits
- Made for pets with white coats but works well on tricolor coats, too!
- Awapuhi and blueberry help to naturally enhance all colors.
- Soap-free shampoo designed to not affect flea treatments.
- Enriched with oatmeal to help prevent dry skin.
- Gently cleanses and conditions the skin and coat.
Shake bottle. Wet pet's coat. Massage shampoo into your pet's coat for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse well. Safe for daily use.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Mild Coconut Cleanser, Hydrolyzed Plant Protein, Avena Sativa Oatmeal, Organic blend of (Awapuhi Extract, Blueberry Extract, Chamomile Extract, Raspberry Extract, Yucca Extract, Mallow Extract), Fragrance, Vitamin E.