Jumpstart your set-up process and add your new finned friends to fresh and saltwater aquariums instantly with API Quick Start Aquarium Water Conditioner. This formula contains unique, patented bacteria that starts removing ammonia and nitrites on contact, so fish can be added immediately. It is scientifically tested to help consume these harmful chemicals, and may make it easier and faster to move your fish into the aquarium. It can also be used during water or filter media changes, after medicating or when ammonia and nitrite are detected.
- Contains unique, patented nitrifying bacteria that start the cycling process, so fish can be added immediately.
- Scientifically tested to help quickly consume ammonia and nitrite,
- Can also be used during water or filter media changes, after medicating or when ammonia and nitrite are detected.
- Limits toxic ammonia and nitrite levels.
- For use when adding fish or changing water or filter media.
Instructions: Use the API Dosing Cap on the Bottle. Shake well. Add 10ml per 10 U.S. gallons of aquarium water. For saltwater aquariums, double the dose.