- Two-speed cordless grinder includes two replaceable grinding bands and operates for 100+ hours on 4 AA-alkaline batteries (included)
- Automatic LED light ensures safety and maximizes control, anti-microbial plastic helps keep germs and bacteria at a minimum
- Tool design ensures nail trimming is safe, efficient and painless; eliminates sore paws, legs and hips
- Ideal for all dog breeds
- Regular nail trimming (recommended every 3-4 weeks) promotes comfort and health
- Monitor your pet's nails, and care for when appropriate to avoid overgrowth.
- Pet's nails should not touch the floor when standing. Regular maintenance is important for the health and comfort of your pet.
- Before starting, note where the dead nail ends and where the live part, the quick, starts. Hold the paw firmly while gently pressing the base of each nail with your thumb.
- Gently grind down the nail, going slowly to keep your pet comfortable. Be sure to stop grinding before reaching the quick to avoid bleeding. Short passes of the grinder are recommended to avoid overheating of the nail, which could cause discomfort.