*Available In Store or Local Delivery to San Diego Only*
The best way to supplement your raw dog diet and maintain a clean white healthy smile.
- Fresh turkey for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids
- Natural source of protein, fat, and calcium
- The vertebrate and cartilage act as a natural toothbrush to help strengthen your dog's teeth and gums
- one is naturally rich in chondroitin and glucosamine, which helps reduce inflammation and improve joint function
- Great treat for larger dogs
Use as a supplement or treat, this is not a complete diet. Feed under supervision. Very rarely do raw bones cause harm but avoid bones being swallowed whole, eaten too fast, the potential of broken teeth or bones being buried in the sofa always feed under supervision. Warning: do not feed your dog cooked bones! Keep frozen. Serve frozen or thaw in refrigerator and use immediately. Wash hands with warm water after handling. Keep raw food separate from other food.