Not all tie dye is worn by burned out hippies and grandmas in the Pacific Northwest. Only about sixty percent. Of the remainder, about 25% is worn by cool girls, 14% by dudes, and with any luck at all, 1% will be worn by dogs.
- Made with highly durable and abrasion-resistant sublimation-printed polyester webbing
- No-stitch construction with tapered seams creates a smooth transition between layers and is stronger than stitching; ends are hot-cut to prevent fraying
- Powder coated steel snap-hook with 360° swivel
- UV stable; fade-, water- and mildew-resistant
- Pull-tested to over 400 lbs.
- Bonded and stitched woven label
- Easily washable using dish soap and warm water
- Leashes are designed in Utah and made in the USA, using U.S.-sourced polyester fiber/yarn, which is milled and printed in the U.S.
- Wolfgang Man & Beast works with select give-back programs to help humans and their 4-legged friends
- Covered by a Wolfgang Man & Beast lifetime warranty for manufacturing and material defects
4 FT: Small to medium dogs
6 FT: Medium to large dogs
Polyester webbing/powder-coated steel snap-hook
4 FT: 48 x 0.6 inches
6 FT: 60 x 1 inches
4 FT: 2 ounces
6 FT: 4 ounces