- Meal Free Dry Dog Food For All Life Stages & All Breeds
- We Believe That Rendered Meals Such As Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Or Lamb Meal Provide A Very Good Economical Source Of Concentrated Protein, But We Feel That Dehydrated Chicken Is Even Better. Rawz Uses Only Dehydrated Chicken As Our Natural Concentrated Protein Source. Our Dehydrated Chicken Has A Higher P.E.R. Value (Protein Efficiency Ratio) Than Rendered Meals.
- It Is Gently Cooked At Much Lower Temperatures, Which Helps Retain Protein And Amino Acids, Keeping The Protein In A More Natural State
- Rawz Has 12% Fat Naturally Present, Which We Feel Is A Thoughtful Level For Today’s Moderately Active Pet. Most Fats Are Added To Pet Foods To Enhance Palatability. Comprised Of Gently Cooked Meat, Rawz Is Highly Palatable Without The Need For Added Fats.
- Good food takes time to prepare. For that reason, RAWZ is gently cooked in smaller batches to a level that ensures food safety, and nothing more. The moisture in our fresh poultry and fish supply everything needed to cook the food in their own juices.
- Dehydrated Chicken, Dehydrated Deboned Chicken (Source Of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate), Chicken, Turkey, Chicken Liver, Turkey Liver, Turkey Hearts, Pea Starch, Tapioca Starch, Dried Peas, Dried Egg Product, Flaxseeds, Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Tomato Pomace, Salt, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Taurine, Citric Acid (Preservative), Rosemary Extract.