Provide essential Vitamin C to support your small pet's overall health with Oxbow Natural Science Vitamin C Small Animal Supplement. Like humans, Guinea Pigs cannot produce Vitamin C on their own and rely on their diet for this essential vitamin. Without it, Guinea Pigs can develop a condition that in humans is known as scurvy. This condition can cause lethargy, weight loss, poor tooth development and nasal discharge. Oxbow Natural Science Vitamin C Small Animal Supplement is a hay-based, high-fiber supplement containing the essential stabilized Vitamin C Guinea Pigs need to stay healthy. Other small pets can benefit from this supplement during times of stress, illness or recovery. Along with Vitamin C, it contains timothy grass, barley flour and oat grout flour for fiber and flax seed meal for protein. Feed rabbits, Guinea Pigs and chinchillas 1 tab a day and rats ¼ tab a day.Key Benefits
- Provides essential Vitamin C and prevents scurvy in Guinea Pigs. This supplement will help strengthen your pet's immune system.
- Formulated to relieve stress in other small pets and while also aiding in recovery.
- Produced with a hay-based formula, this product is high in fiber which will help support an overall healthier system.
- Made with all-natural ingredients to specifically support a small animal's overall health. There are no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Perfect for small animals like Guinea Pigs, rabbits, and chinchillas.