With a rubber-sheathed handle designed in combination with groomers and a hand surgeon, Gripsoft grooming tools are the most comfortable you can buy. Their non-slip grips are made to optimize your comfort and control. And the complete line means there is a specific Gripsoft tool made especially to match perfectly with your pet’s coat.
This comfortable and easy-to-use comb works through your pet's coat to eliminate fleas and flea eggs. It can also remove fine debris and dust, making your furry friend a lot neater.
- Plastic grip handle is designed for style, comfort, and control
- Comfortable and easy to use comb works through your pet’s coat to eliminate fleas and flea eggs
- Comb can also be used to remove fine debris and dust, keeping your furry friend clean and neat
- Comb is designed for all breeds and all coat types so any of your pets can benefit from a combing from this product
- Metal teeth are placed tightly together to ensure they pick up the fleas and eggs from your pet’s coat
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.