Nutri-Vet Antimicrobial Wound Spray for dogs is an easy-to-use antiseptic for dog wound care. This spray kills gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria to prevent skin infection and promote healing in minor cuts and abrasions. It’s also effective against ringworm, protozoa and some viruses.
- Fast-acting, long-lasting formula promotes healing of cuts and scrapes by fighting bacteria and viruses.
- Formulated with aloe, enzymes, proteins, and growth factors to reduce inflammation, promote healing, and reduce pain.
- Effective against ringworm, protozoa, and certain viruses.
- Contains benzalkonium chloride, which is an antiseptic and one of the safest synthetic biocides.
- Created by veterinarians!
Directions for use:
Thoroughly cleanse affected area to remove dirt and debris, and rinse well to eliminate any soap residue. Apply wound spray twice daily or as needed. Do not wash off. Continue applying until area is completely healed.
Note: It is necessary to rinse the affected area thoroughly to remove any soap residue that could interfere with the actions of Benzalkonium Chloride.
Benzalkonium Chloride – 0.13%
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, SD Alcohol 40-B, Tocopheryl Alcohol and Water.