Made in partnership with Nena & Co., the Wolfgang Man & Beast Antigua collar taps into the heritage of their Central American roots to outfit your four-legged adventure buddy.
- Made with highly durable and abrasion-resistant sublimation-printed polyester webbing
- No-stitch construction with tapered seams creates a smooth transition between layers and is stronger than stitching; ends are hot-cut to prevent fraying
- Reinforced nylon side-release buckle with laser-etched logo is curved to match the shape of your dog's neck
- Powder-coated steel D-ring with welded seam offers a durable attachment point for your favorite leash
- UV stable; fade-, water- and mildew-resistant
- Bonded and stitched woven label
- Pull-tested to over 800 lbs.
- Easily washable using dish soap and warm water
- Collars are designed in Utah and made in the USA, using U.S.-sourced polyester fiber/yarn, which is milled and printed in the U.S.
- Wolfgang Man & Beast works with select give-back programs to help humans and their 4-legged friends
- Covered by a Wolfgang Man & Beast lifetime warranty for manufacturing and material defects
S: 8-12 inches
M: 12-18 inches
L: 18-26 inches
Polyester webbing/nylon buckle/welded steel D-ring
S: Width: 0.6 inches
M: Width: 1 inches
L: Width: 1 inches